faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

I've learnt..
Friday, October 13, 2006
Friday, October 13, 2006
bop to the top
Whenever i was off track soome one back me up and put me to place,thru those mess up conversations and my unruly behaviour.
Well if i have to put it up,should say that u are not retards following.Cause we are friends thats why shouldnt be repelling away,when following.
We did something wrong.And i know its too late to say.Yah i know its not just a sorry word when we hurt people's feelings.We should have told u.Or me.I should have.I just followed like a dog or something.I learnt to do it for others,like give a thought.And and that point of time.I didnt.I dont know what to say.If the word 'somewhere' gave an unprepared shock and disappointment,i'm really sorry although it didnt came out of my mouth.
And hope that everything's okay with u and her.

honesty is the best policy