faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Back..
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Saturday, September 16, 2006
bop to the top
Hey people i'm back on track..
LOL.
Miss me?..I dont think so hahax..
"Miss" chanapa is leaving!!
*sads*
Why must it be now??
Why?Why?Why?Why??
WE will miss u..
U brought laughter,
harmony,
joys and memories for us.
But i'll wish u good luck when u are in thailand.
Don't ever forget us!!!!!
Hope that u will come back some day to see us..=))
Haix..
Today went out with Val,Jy,Bran,Grace and Sus.
Haha..quite fun..
we finally bought something after a long walk.
Phew~.
Sus and Grace went back early for church stuffs.
Left the four of us,then we went to Bugis to shop.Me ,Jy and Val bought a same coin purse!Mickey!!!LOL crazy over that.=P
And yay!!Tmr going out with chanapa =).Can't wait to take neoprints.
I found something queer in the bathroom.
U know when we spit out the foam of the toothpaste and if we happen to leave a small part unwashed on the sink it will become dry rite?Then when i was back from "shopping" i saw an ant feeding on it.I thought it was normal untill when i went back into the bathroom after 2 hrs.Finding it dead.Motionless in the same position as it was 2hrs before.I blew at it thrice,and expected it to be panicking.But it didnt.Then i wet my index finger,dripping a drop of water on it.I expected it to me swimming like mad to get out of water,but then it still stood motionlessly..its DEAD.
Then i remebered something.I read that ants have some acids in them.And teacher told us that the toothpaste contains alkaline to wash away acids in our mouth.A thought struck me..the ant "commit suicide"?
Poor thing.

honesty is the best policy