|
|
U are an idiot. Worse than that u are really a very bad teacher..hello?Knock knock whats in your brain anyway? Fine the poject is abt sci..we prepared it.And we made the effot to talk..yet u are giving that kind of face..and u scattered your "bombs" on us. StUpId. I dunno y u still want to have a spy..u thought what are you?A detective solving a case?Or a villian that is spying if anyone is planning to perish u?HUH? MISTER please clean your brain.I'm falling sick everytime when u say all those hurting words. U called him an idiot..then what are u? U are the idiot teacher..that makes u the "murderer" and he the "victim".A teacher who teaches an idiot is called a "mentally-disabled" creature. If u are not then prove to me. U didnt even know how much the class HATES U.. Todae is a fun day..wheee netballs'fun!!! Hahaha safia soo cute laughing all the way..and the rest as well...Wheee!!!Lolx..There goes the ball. =P Fun fun fun! to:my dar dar(g) I bought a super charger for u!!! Yay!! Hows the batt going??Nvm i use yours u use mine kay??=( =)?? Hmm..rememeber , u are a very good sister!!=)and a darling too =P. Muackies~ Hiax... again and again the world is opposing me.. I know what u know from other abt me..(if its true)*i dun have a clue* Like i tot, u stopped having conversations with me because of that i guess. See ...NOthing goes right for me. |
|
|