faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Now i realise
Monday, August 21, 2006
Monday, August 21, 2006
bop to the top
Now i realised..how selfish and imature i am.
Seriously i dont think i deserve to be saying that i'm right and u are wrong.
But it turned out that whatever u do is helping us.Yet i or the others take like u are a very ignorant person.
SORRY I want to say that really i feel sorry.
U are a good teacher,(now i realised)
I am so selfish,never think of why u did that to us.
Seriously i accept apology,and hope u accept mine.I know i should have apologise to u straight in the face..but also i felt very guilty as we mis-judge u, tears just fall.
I cant really feel how hurt u were when your dad bash u up.But i understand that's is painful on the outside and hurtful in the inside.
IS there any chance for u to stay?
Why do i not nid to write for u on the note for teacher's day?Does it help me or u??...
I dont know how to face u tmr or any other day.
And i just realised i had said repeated stuffs on the reflections bk.
SORRY.
I dont think anyone wants u to leave now.
No-One Wants.Now as we understood each other,is there any chance of staying?
I dont know what to say now.Like it seemed like whatever i say now doesn't helps.(at all)I had learnt to FOrgiVE and FOrgeT
XXXXxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXxxxxxxxXxxxNow*Silence*XXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXxxxxxxXXXX

honesty is the best policy