faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Hmm..what shall i post?
Monday, August 28, 2006
Monday, August 28, 2006
bop to the top
Yay!!I finally get the blog settings right..so that i can change the fonts and the colour!!Yippee!Thx Jing Yi =).
Lol..
What should i post for today????
Lets see..
Ouh!!Mrs cheng didnt come today!!Sad..no lesson so boring lorx..=9
Then today i just realise i have quite a no. of things undone.
For e.g) El summary and Maths T3A18 !!!
Ahhhhh~So stupid lor..me.
Haix..why no one else is online today?So BORED.
Haix..tml another tiring day..have rehearsal.=X
Then My Life Sci and field trip Gone liao..WAH~Sobsob*
Haix..if only can do all three at once..haha lol.
Today actually have no netball..then luckily teacher allow to play court game..Lol
But i didnt get to play WA the whole while i only get the ball for 5 pathetic times.
Then senior call us play captain ball with st.john..i didnt get the ball.
No one even bother to throw to me lor..so pathetic only jing yi pass to me and vanessa.
I was unhappy..so i tried to walk around to relieve myself.I stood at the middle of the garden and looked towards the sky..dunno why,whenever i am down the sky makes me feel better..looking at the patterns froms by the clouds and the birds soaring thru the sky in groups.I like it =)
Sorry Jy i went home without u.I have to apologise really.Next time i go home with u k?=P
*hope tml will be a better day*
Signing off~

honesty is the best policy