faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Hmm..
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
bop to the top
Lols today wans fun with all those experiments!!!I LOVE sci!!
That iron and brass thing just keep bending..LOL i hate fun "playing".:)
Lalala den,I had Life sci!!Yay DNA!!We extracted DNA!!Whee!So fun lorx!..Too bad the rest didnt have to do it.Bt the first few steps were disgusting!Seriously i felt so eeeew!Disgusted!..Then darren's tube still have chilly(haha his lunch!!Eeek).
After the whole procedure we put out DNA into a small bulb like thingy for neckalce..by the look of the DNA i already feel disgusted but amazing as well as i extracted it!!It's my OWN DNA.I wonder if i will wear it to sch tmr..=/ Hmm..i'll think about that.
Den when i was about to leave i saw naz hp on the floor..i was like..huh?Where is she?The her ibu(mum) called..aiyox so careless lor.
Now the hp is wif me..btw naz relaxed i off your hp to save batt and i didnt itchy hand.(i learnt my lesson)
Lalala..feeling bored rite nowx..no one chat wif me..*sob*

honesty is the best policy