faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

My big day..but so much for me hoping..
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Sunday, May 28, 2006
bop to the top
Hah.....So much for my birthday to be today..
Anyway nobody remembers...
No presents....like i hoped to get.
In my whole life i have never had parties..nor presents that are more than 2..
I thot someone would ask me out to celebrate..BUT NO ,nvm i can buy things for myself.
I just hope someone would ask me out to play,no presents nvm but at least u shared the time with me and thats all i want.
U see others had so many ppl planning to buy him/her a presents ..perhaps a surprise..But me no.
I NEVER HAD..
Okie so much for that.
I had gave my dad a cold shoulder , but he still wished me a Happy Birthday and send an sms to me..
How i wish one day i recieve a warm group of ppl willing to celebrate my day with me.
But i guess its must be a dream,no one will maybe there are but 2 or 3 just wishing a happy birthday and thats it.Nvm,i know i asked too much.I never sastisfied myself.Nor satisfied anybody around me.
I just wanted a surprise..(laugh if u want but i know no one will)
I'm crazy i know..
I hate today....

honesty is the best policy