faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

I'm not A THING U PEOPLE TREAT ME like a monster
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
bop to the top
Hey u stop it robin u go to hell i don't wanna see your %&*@##$ face...I diuot son of the *****...your arseholle..fick it up i shall burn u to death..tortue u to death..whipped u to death like cream and serve for vivian to digest and flush u down the toilet bowl.
I hate u ..u vulgar boi...trying to drive me crazy huh?...shyt!u can eat your shyt and die..haha feed your own words dude!....Scold me a son of the bitch and mother fuker??..U?Worse u are an idiotic mad cow scolding vulgaraties.U should get a taste of your own medicine rather then cursing somebody.U said i have a moustarch..yah rite and asked of i am a girl or a boy..hey!I'm a gil kk?Don't u know whether if or not i am a girl or boy i have feeling??..So that means u don't have ay?...what the heck...i shall fried u in deep hot a 900 degree celcius wok and burn u to dust!
U freaking fellow i hate u and the other boys!!!I hate u and other boys!!!The others too think i have no feelings saying i have a *********....f..!!!Do u think i want that?Noo!!i Don't!!
Clearly stated you all treat me like ntgbut a slave...obvious!!See okay fine at that point u shld call me to take of pics of u Four excluding me!I can hold then hp and take the "four chio bus" pictures..and u all can endure your faces in it..i am ntg fine all of u including the boys can tried me like ntg i will hate all of u i won't forget how u all treat me i will haunt u when i suicide or die..!

honesty is the best policy