faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

...Am i "glass"?
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
bop to the top
I hope that someone would just not that but the fr****s see that i am behind staring around..but its like i am tailing them evrywhere i go it makes me feel so..so left out although i am still with the "gang"..Forget it saying things things doesn't change anything!..Now i can asure that what i write is expressing my feelings..to express myself more and write more on the blog rather than keeping somethings in my mind..
Okie I have been failing alot of test I can;t continue going on like this..It's getting sick!I want to achieve to a better standard like:b3 or b4 better still A2..
Thats the most i can get i guess.I have been shaking legs at home..doing nothing although everytime i hear my mum saying:'don u need to study?How long do u want me to nag at u?Y nowadays children just don't listen to their parents??U will regret in your future for not listening to me shin yee..'"What did i do?I stood up sat at the dining table and start to take out a assesment book to revise..then agian:'Shin Yee!How many times have i told u to wash everyone's plates after dinner?...'I went to the kitchen and washed the plates and after i washed :'Shin Yee!I say to tidy up your room..how many times must i do this?'I am sick of following my mum's advise and went into the room chatting on msn..after awhile:'I call u to study where are u now?'OK aunwillingly i sat down at the table and do my work..This is my everyday life non-stop my mum will be shouting across the hall,the noise irritates me so now if anyone will nag or order me to do anything i will be angry with that person cause my mum's voice will be all filled into my brain..okay here goes again my mum had just called me to sweep the floor...
Argh okie 5 mins more and i am getting outa here..Today lit lesson was soo fun!We watched sky high and o m g!Its so nice!But lit lesson was up so we have to stop the video half way when its about to finished Ah!I want to watch!!!!Haiz..but nvm i think next lesson we will be watching it again.(i can't wait!)..
I have been thinking about something,who or what does my friends think i am to them?An irritating person?a copycat?a act cute?flirt?bitchy person??Or someone not so porpular so don stick to "her" so much hack care..well i hope i am just..normal.Todae when we were getting out for recess, i waited for chanapa,Val and jing yi then (???)said:'y wait for them when they actually don;t wait for u?' I don't noe if he/her words knocked some sense into me but i thot "even if they don;t wait for me i will wait for them if not some sort of things will happen.Or what do i do hack care them treat them like glass?I dunno.Sometimes i just think that some of my friends in sch are siding me away i dunno y,and see todae i walked in tm and cs like a lunatic my mum wasn't even at hme i was scared ...But now i can hear her screaming okay i gtg Bye!

honesty is the best policy