faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo


Friday, March 24, 2006
Friday, March 24, 2006
bop to the top
Today well todae was a really really great thing!O my the thai students are coming to our sch to see how is it like here.But i really really miss her..:(..Her delicate smile those watery and shiny eyes rosey cheeks and pretty silk hair...the girl is then called "Kewalee"..O my she is so pretty and sweet in the same sense.O my her hug is so warm and nice..I jerked when i hugged her my body was so sweaty i hope she didn't mind....she is really spending loads of money here!The expensive thing she bought was a convers handbag which cost $42.90!!!Wow and she bought a book and some pens back to thailand..:)We took a photo together too!Then vivian bought her vanila ice cream we tear off the paper of the vanila ice-cream and sgned on it.I and jy and vivian gave her stuffs i n jy gave friendship bands and vivian gave her her favourite keychain wow so touching..I hope next time when she comes we could party the whole day whithout time limit i will really really want to bring $50 dollars that day and happy together!!!I REALLY MISS HER A WHOLE LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

honesty is the best policy