faith always loses hope, like electric sparks in my heart


XoXo

Todae...it's so different without your face in my mind..
Friday, February 17, 2006
Friday, February 17, 2006
bop to the top
I can't see u todae...i am soo sad..things go on as well as usual,and todae was very different without your face in my mind..i knew a new secret from my friend and was not to tell anybody..
I went back to my pri school but the guard chased us away twice..which mademe quite angry..but when i remembered u..it was alrite.
We went in to sch the second time and went to see our pri form teacher..but he went off to a meeting after a minute or 2 after we chat..
I even ate my fave food in pri sch(black pepper spagetti)Yum*
we played soccer and "netball" with our friends..
it was really fun!!!Laughter had filled the air and we enjoyed ourselves...=)

honesty is the best policy